Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Kiss Miss!

Oh my gosh, I had such a great Christmas! It started out early. Joe, our dog Sadie and I packed all of the presents into my car and we headed to my parents house for breakfast. A few hours later we were enjoying waffles, eggs and bacon. Yum! Next on the agenda was presents! I was so happy to get my new Dyson vacuum cleaner. Tomorrow I plan on doing some big time vacuuming, goodbye dog hair! After opening presents we took the dogs to the dog park which was the highlight of the day. Sadie was going crazy chasing her tennis ball (along with a few others dog's tennis balls, LOL). Even my mom's dog little Sophie who is normally pretty timid around a lot of other dogs was running around the park becoming braver with each minute! Mom, you will have to email me the pictures from the park to post here. The park was followed by dinner and a movie back at my parents with more family. My mom really made the house so cozy with all of her holiday decorating which made the day even more special!

1 comment: