Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gifts in a Jar

Last Spring Joe and I went to Florence, Oregon to spend the weekend at the beach.  While I was shopping there I found this great book called Gifts in a Jar with recipes to make your own gifts.  After I got off of work today I braved the crowd at Fred Myers to buy all of the ingredients I needed to make double chocolate hot cocoa mix.

These two are for my co-workers Jennifer & Serena.


These two I made Oregon State University themed complete with candy cane ornaments.  I gave them to our fellow OSU alumni friends who we spent our weekends with this fall watching football.

2 comments:

  1. I have that same book and have yet to do any of the jar recipes. I should do that for co-workers when we head back to school in January. They make up cute gifts. Happy day to you. Merry Christmas! Tammy

    ReplyDelete