Sunday, August 30, 2009

Guest Room Decorating


This morning I returned from exciting weekend of boating on Lake Billy Chinook and was ready for a nice relaxing day around the house. I did a little unpacking, some weeding, some vacuming... Then my mom and her dog Sophie came up for the afternoon and we decided to do some decorating. She decorates so well I always trust her opinion. I had some things in my guest room I had been wanting to hang up. One was the apron I bought last weekend! This is the one room in my house that I can decorate as girly or pink as I want without my boyfriend complaining. Thanks mom for the help, the room looks great!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun afternoon...Sophie is a tired girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! I love the wall color too. Rock on with the girly look! (My husband gave up long ago)... Thanks for stopping by my blog, you're so sweet!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete