Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have about 5 of those, you can have one of mine

Last night before I went to bed I made sure to set my alarm for 5:15am so that I could be up and ready to leave for Salem by 6:30am. I even checked twice to make sure it was set. My mom and I wanted to be down at the Coburg Antique Fair early. But this morning when I woke up it was 7:07am!!! I hate oversleeping!!! But I was up and was able to get ready and got to Salem by 8:15 am and I live in Beaverton. I had to do a little make-up at a stop light but I made it. From there we were off to Coburg! Once we go there we got a lot of great ideas for things we wanted to make ourselves and got some fun treasures. I definitely saved some money because when I would see something I liked, my mom would say, "I have about 5 of those, you can have one of mine." Yay!

1 comment: