Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Fun



 
Today was a good day.  I slept in until 9:00am and then got up and made my coffee with hazelnut creamer and cereal.  After breakfast Sadie and I drove to Salem to spend time with my mom.  We...

 
  • Sewed our quilt blocks for our quilting club!
  • Ran by Jo-Ann Fabric, 40% off all quilting books!
  • Then headed to Craft Warehouse, all fabric on sale!
  • Back at mom's, grilled cheese sandwiches and and soup!

 
Now we are back at home sunggling on the couch with Joe :)

 

3 comments:

  1. It was a good day!! Just finished looking at my new book. Thanks for coming down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like my kind of day! Love all your beautiful fabrics in your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pillow case...I had heard all about it. Hope you are having a fun day at quilt class and shopping. I love that you are sewing. I was so afraid it would become a lost art in your generation. None of the girls that hung around our house (I had boys) knew how to sew. I thought it was terrible. Keep that machine a humming.

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete